Signs That It's Time for a New AC Installation
Despite our best efforts, mechanical equipment doesn't last forever. If your AC system has crossed the 10-year mark, it may be time to upgrade for efficiency reasons. If your air conditioner is more than 15 years old, investing in a replacement might be the best way to protect yourself from repairs and reliability concerns. For optimal results, here are a few things to consider before you invest in an AC replacement.
- Comfort: If you're tired of temperature imbalances, excessive noise or poor airflow, a new air conditioner might be the best solution.
- Operating Expenses: Replacing a 10-year-old air conditioner could lower your cooling costs by 20 to 40% according to Energy Star.
- Reliability: Planned replacements can help you avoid breakdowns and repairs that inflate your ownership costs.
Selecting a New Air Conditioner for Your Home
Consumers today have access to a diverse selection of cooling systems. As a factory-authorized dealer, we install rugged, well-built AC systems at all efficiency levels and price points. Check out some of your options.
- Size: Most residential air conditioners are between 1 and 5 tons. At Vernon The Heating & Cooling Specialist, we perform detailed calculations according to Manual J, the gold standard for equipment sizing.
- Efficiency: We install a wide assortment of central air conditioners with efficiency ratings up to 20 SEER. Our goal is to achieve the ideal balance between cost and efficiency.
- Features: If you want to enhance your comfort or add to your savings, we can pair your new air conditioner with a Wi-Fi thermostat, variable-speed air handler or advanced filtration system.
Quality Air Conditioning Installations
Whether you're investing in a planned upgrade or need a replacement on short notice, our AC techs can guide you through the process. We use a no-pressure approach to help you select the best system for your needs, and we're happy to provide a personalized quote. Our technical skills and attention to detail help us achieve superior results for our customers. Learn more about our qualifications.
- We offer free in-home estimates with no obligation.
- Our factory-authorized dealers install name-brand equipment.
- We assist customers with financing, rebates and special offers.
- Vernon The Heating & Cooling Specialist provides a wide selection of ducted and ductless air conditioners.
- Installations include a long-term warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Our installation team is lead by our most experienced techs.
AC Installations Completed By the AC Experts
At Vernon The Heating & Cooling Specialist, we believe that quality AC installations start with knowledgeable, well-informed technicians who listen to their customers. We hire only the best. Each applicant is drug-tested, and background checked. They attend technical and communication training to learn The Vernon Way.
If you're interested in a new air conditioning installation or if you have questions about the process or any HVAC services, call us today to request a free estimate. You can expect to connect with a live person 24/7, and your service will be in hours, not days. Our mission is to provide air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration services that compete with the world's best service organizations for homeowners in Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria, McLean, VA, Rockville, Bethesda, MD, Washington, DC, and the surrounding areas. Call us today.