For efficient, cost-effective furnace repairs that are performed on your schedule, Vernon The Heating & Cooling Specialist is the company to call. Our techs service furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, and specialty systems from all makers, and your satisfaction with our work is 100% guaranteed.
Common Heating Problems
As a homeowner, you never know when a heating problem will strike. However, breakdowns usually happen at inconvenient times when your schedule is overflowing, or your budget is strained. To protect your furnace, familiarize yourself with the following warning signs.
- Faulty limit switches may cause your furnace to blow cold air or run continuously.
- If your heater doesn't have power, check the thermostat, shutoff switch, and breakers.
- Pilot light and ignition malfunctions may indicate that it's time for a service call.
- Carbon monoxide is a serious hazard related to damaged heat exchangers and exhaust vents.
- A failing part or loose belt could cause high-pitched noises.
- Clogged air filters can restrict the airflow and lead to overheating.
Quality Furnace Service and Repairs on Your Schedule
If you notice a decrease in performance or signs of a mechanical issue, don't hesitate to call us. We'll make sure that your heater is performing safely and efficiently. Our furnace service technicians work on HVAC equipment from all manufacturers, and we stock a wide selection of replacement parts for faster service. Vernon The Heating & Cooling Specialist customers enjoy quality heating service 24 hours a day.
Repair or Replace?
Evaluating the cost and benefits of heater repair is an important consideration, especially if your furnace is more than 15 years old. As a rule of thumb, replacement tends to be the better option when repairs cost half as much as a new heating system. You should also consider the heater's age and overall condition.
If you need help deciding between a repair and a replacement, our techs can inspect your furnace and give you our honest opinion. We'll be happy to answer your questions and provide a free no-obligation estimate for a system that fits your needs and your budget.
Professional Service From Vernon The Heating & Cooling Specialist
Vernon The Heating & Cooling Specialist is a locally owned and operated HVAC company dedicated to providing cost-effective service while meeting strict quality standards. We take personal responsibility for your family's comfort. Here are a few reasons why local customers choose our heating contractors.
- We repair heating equipment from all brands.
- Customers can schedule repairs 24 hours a day.
- We invest in training to support our staff members' professional development.
- Heating repairs include a satisfaction guarantee and warranty.
- We offer competitive prices on parts and labor.
To schedule heating services at your home or business in Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria, McLean, VA, Rockville, Bethesda, MD, and Washington, DC and the surrounding areas, get in touch with us today. We'll be happy to answer your questions or to provide a free estimate. We've been providing best-in-class furnace repairs in our area for over 40 years.