Duct Cleaning Services in Fairfax, McLean and Alexandria, VA and Surrounding Areas
Clean air ducts are no less important than clean drinking water. Leave a partially filled glass of water out on the counter and you know what to expect after a few days or weeks. Your air duct system is no different if not maintained.
Air Duct Cleaning
The inside of your air duct system is a dark, moist environment susceptible to biological growth. At Vernon, we remove these contaminants using cleaning techniques recommended by the NADA (National Air Duct Association). The average home done properly takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
Once completed you should only need to clean your air duct system every 4-5 years. But be warned there are numerous scam cleaning techniques employed in the market — some of which make indoor air quality worse by dislodging, but not removing contaminants.
Air Duct Cleaning Facts
- Duct cleaning can remove biological contaminants and allergens from a ducting system.
- Typically the air inside your house is worse for you than outside your home.
- You can develop allergies if around allergens long enough.
- Dirty ducts can make your heating and cooling bills more costly than necessary.
- So when you see an air duct cleaning advertisement “as low as $99″… run and run fast!