Money-Saving HVAC Maintenancein Fairfax, McLean and Alexandria, VA and Surrounding Areas
Invest in preventive HVAC maintenance to get more for your money. Homeowners can enjoy five-fold financial returns and a multitude of other benefits by having our technicians service their heating and cooling equipment in the spring and fall.
Why You Should Join an HVAC Maintenance Plan
Maintaining your heating and cooling equipment is just as important as changing the oil in your car or truck. It requires minimal investment, and you’ll enjoy multiple rewards, including increased efficiency, fewer repairs, and extended longevity. Vernon The Heating & Cooling Specialist services furnaces, boilers, central air conditioners, and heat pumps from all brands. We offer comprehensive HVAC maintenance plans with competitive prices. For $13.95 per month, you’ll receive 2 tune-ups a year. Club membership entitles you to additional services not available to non-membership customers. Members enjoy:
- Priority scheduling with service in hours, not days.
- 20% discount on any needed repairs.
- 24-hour emergency service hotline.
- Super low diagnostic fee of only $44.95.
- Promotional coupons and discounts worth up to $300.
Reasons to have preventive maintenance on your air conditioning and heating systems.
- Prevent efficiency losses.
- Protect your warranty coverage.
- Avoid breakdowns and repairs.
- Enjoy increased peace of mind.
- Help your HVAC equipment last longer.
- Experience increased reliability.
- Reduce unnecessary wear and tear.
- Minimize safety concerns.
What’s Included in Our Spring AC Tune-ups?
Blazing summer temperatures and extreme humidity can test the limits of your cooling system. To prevent breakdowns and efficiency losses, our technicians check each part of your air conditioning unit from the fan and compressor down to the nuts and bolts. Here are a few of the air conditioning maintenance tasks that we perform during spring AC tune-ups.
- Flushing the condensate line to prevent clogs.
- Inspecting the coil fins for insulating buildup.
- Measuring the refrigerant for compliance with factory specs.
- Inspecting the capacitors and electrical connections for signs of corrosion.
- Replacing customer’s air filter for optimal efficiency.
- Testing the thermostat for accuracy.
Fall Maintenance for Your Furnace or Heat Pump
Heating systems have unique maintenance requirements, and routine service visits are essential for safety and efficiency. Whether you heat your home with oil, electricity, or natural gas, we can keep your furnace in peak condition. Here are a few items that our service technicians check during fall maintenance visits.
- For safety reasons, gas lines and valves should be in good condition and deliver the optimal pressure.
- Adjusting the air-fuel balance minimizes energy losses and helps your furnace perform optimally.
- We inspect the exhaust system to ensure that carbon monoxide and dangerous combustion byproducts can’t enter your home.
Scheduling Maintenance Services With Our Pros
We offer affordable, convenient tune-ups that fit your schedule and deliver optimal results all season. To learn more about our maintenance services or to make an appointment, call us today.
Vernon The Heating & Cooling Specialist has been providing a complete array of HVAC-R services to home and business owners throughout our service area of Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria, McLean, VA, Rockville, Bethesda, MD, and Washington, DC and the surrounding areas for over 40 years.
You can connect with a live person 24/7 and will receive service in hours, not days. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee along with expert technicians who have passed technical and customer communication tests to ensure that you are receiving the best-in-class services. We are focused on your comfort and satisfaction with the services we provide. Call us today.